Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Race Tidbits



Just had to add these that my Dad just sent to me. These are 2 pics with all of us that were there.

Remember below how I said that I saw many a funny thing along the way of the race (just like life! My Mom was notorious about finding funny things in life by the way which I try to emulate.) This was one of them. A man running in a full body spiderman suit. Including the face mask thingie. I saw his actual face at the port-a-potty's before the race and he looked somewhat normal, but I'm not sure how normal he could be. One my sisters said they also thought he had a wife, but...I'm not sure about that either. lol What wife would allow that type of thing? And it was hilarious because before the race several people were coming up to him and taking their picture with him. But when we lined up in the herd to start the race we were RIGHT next to him. My sister in law Aimee was really leary and made us all move(which she has the right too since she was probably right that he was some type of a psycho). It was TOO hilarious!! I thought for sure at the end of the race the spiderman man would have the face thingie off but alas he didn't as my dad got this choice picture. Also for the fam, remember how Teebs and Dad said they saw a runner juggling at the end while he ran? Well, this is a reall sport type of thing! I saw a whole news story on it after the race. They call themselves jogglers. So next time you need more a challenge while you attempt a 5K try juggling for added measure!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Jogglers?! LOL!! That is completely hilarious. And yes, I still voach that he had a wifey. She pushed me to run next to him...and called him "hon". Evidence enough. But now I just feel sorry for her. Poor little wifey :(

Andrea said...

Joggling. Maybe I can talk Alec into doing that next year. He knows how to juggle.