
Well it's my honey's bday! I just wanted to wish him a happy day. I'm so excited that I get to go through life with him. He is the best! He is there for me when I cry, and he is there to give me a good laugh or laugh at me when I'm trying to be funny. He listens to my dumb details of life, on my little melodramas of stories with the kids or my sisters or friends. He acts like he cares about all of it. Even though I know he is humoring me. He is totally and completely trustworthy and wholesome and good. He is friendly to EVERYONE he meets. I can't think of a nicer person to hang around. He is a WONDERFUL father, he helps with EVERYTHING with the kids. He cares for them, plays with them and teaches them. I just love him and how thankful I am for him and that I got the opportunity to spend my life and raise a family with him. I love you Dave!!!
Over to the side are songs Dave likes. So enjoy!



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Dave! Hope you had a good one.
Dave is great guy and you two make a great couple. Jason like working with Dave in YM even though is was so short lived. What a great tribute to him!!!
So very true!! Dave is the best - and "wholesome" was the perfect word to describe him. Happy birthday Dave...hope it was a good one!!
It looks like you guys had fun! I love the picture of Maren and Dave... so precious!
I hope the picture of you and Dave dressed up was a date night! :)
I'm excited to have another year of dance with you-is that for us or the kids? Not sure?! LOL.
Happy Birthday, Dave! Dave is seriously so nice to everyone, and always so positive. He's also the nicest dad, and you can tell he really loves the kids and you.
Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to see you in a few days!
It's going to hot, so break out your summer clothes.
Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to see you in a few days!
It's going to hot, so break out your summer clothes.
Post a Comment