I'm going to go in order of my least fav performance last night to my most fav. Just to change it up. It should be no shock to learn that my LEAST favorite performance was Adam. Yes I know, surprise, surprise. But last night seriously took the cake for me. I mean he can actually sing, so why then did he do the most hanious rendition of a big band song that you could do. I seriously felt like I was watching a drag queen cabaret. I don't want dinner theater, I want a good concert. And did anyone else notice that he was last AGAIN! Just plays into my rigged theory. Last night during the first 2 contestants songs I also thought Simon was rigging it towards Adam conclusively, except for he actually gave my Matt a few props.
Alrighty, my next least favorite :-) was sadly Danny Gokey. I thought he really rocked it out in the ending of the that song. But I wish that the entire performance was that good. I kind of felt bored during his song. And also scared at the fact that I felt the orchestra was eating him up with the accompaniment. Don't get me wrong, still love'em, but I thought he wasn't that hot dawgs.
Next up is Allison. I thought she did an overall awesome job. I don't know what Simon was talking about with her "lack of confidence." Ummm...I think you need confidence to have fire engine red died hair! Plus I thought she looked really pretty. I was proud of her!
Actually for first place I have a tie. Because of course I always love Matt and usually hate Kris, but I thought that Kris was REALLY good last night. I agree with the judges though that he probably doesn't have the "star" power to win, but he was a really good singer. Again, I was likin him because he had a lack of guitar, which is a good thing for him. His talented but in a touring college campuses type of way. Of course I LOVED Matt last night and totally thought it was his genre type of night. It wasn't my favorite choice of song, but I thought that he sang it really well and it showed his sultryness. He is da bomb!
So final thoughts...did anyone else walk away from last nights show thinking there wasn't a clear tanker like there usually is? I pretty much feel like this years top 5 all have a great talent. Yes, some are WAY more annoying then others, but there is no one just clearly crappy. Bottom line.. PLEASE America, see through Adam's annoyingness and don't give him a record deal. Let him run off and fend for himself on Broadway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yep, I agree, there was no clear tanker last night. They all did pretty good (LOVED KRIS, too). Adam is really getting on my nerves. he's got talent, but he's painful to listen to sometimes, that is for sure!
Oh boy!! I could not wait to hear what you would say about Adam's white shiny suit!! I wanted to punch him. :) And they claim his musical genius...the Muse did that song last year, and it sounds the exact same. iTune it and you shall see. But, other than his lameness I loved Kris last night, and thought Matt was the bomb. I was glad Simon saw the light on that one. I can't wait to see what happens tonight.
Margs... you will be so proud of me! I watched AI, and I am totally laughing at your Adam comments. The whole time I was watching him I was thinking.... He's totally channeling his inner "QUEEN"! That guy gives me the willys. Oh and don't get me started on that toung action at the end. UGH! This is why I don't watch AI, sometimes I just don't understand what people are thinking?
Post a Comment