Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Big 4-0



I just have to wish a big happy birthday to my sweet hubby Dave! He turned the big 4-0 this year. For his bday we got to go to Washington, DC and just returned the other day. I'll have to post details about that later. But I just had to say how much I love him and how lucky I am to be with him. I can't imagine my life without him. He has changed me in so many ways for the better. I am a better person because of him. We are perfect for each other and I love him so much. He is an awesome dad and an awesome friend. He is so funny, smart and kind. Really he is the best!!! I love you Dave!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I totally forgot to call Dave for his birthday!! I am a big loser. Happy Birthday, Dave! You really are the best!!!

Catherine said...

Happy 40th Dave!! He really is such a great person and so nice!! I am glad you got to celebrate with a D.C. trip. Not much better than that!!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Dave!