So why do they pick nights like "Disco Night" on AI? Isn't it just setting up like 90% of the contestants to fail? Unless you really knock out an awesome classic. Unfortunately last night Lil didn't. She wasn't good dawgs. I wanted her to be good but I totally thought that she was off key and she was singing way to fast. Also, WHAT was with the unitard or jumper or whatever she had on??? That wasn't good unless you are a super model. And as I predicted they have AGAIN lengthened her hair. Lil needs to go so she can save her soul from AI! I miss who you used to be Lil!
Okay so Kris was okay. I felt like really his arrangement could have been plugged into about 50 different songs. So why "She Works Hard for the Money"??? Very interesting choice! And of course again he was back with his old John Mayer ways. DROP the guitar and the mimicing act Kris!! He is much better without it. Or he can have the guitar if he can retrain his facial movements and dancing when he holds it. UGH!
Danny Gokey was awesome! I love everything he does anyone. But he was really good last night. Can I say though, I think I like him better without glasses?? Keep on keepin on Danny!
Oh no, I didn't like Allison last night. WHAT was with that song choice??? Does she even know what "hot stuff" is??? And it was like she got Heart to rewrite that version for her. And we all know how much I love Heart. Songs like that are the kiss of death for me. She is talented though.
I DO NOT get the glory that is thrown out there by the judges to Adam Lambert. SERIOUSLY!! When they show Kara watching him it is as if she is in complete and utter awe of him. Okay he can sing, albeit, it is annoying. But he is not the most awesome thing to ever hit the stage. Just cause he has more sass then anyone else doesn't mean people will buy his records. I thought his song last night was easy listening FM 100 at best except for on certain notes when he goes Axel Rose on us. I didn't "connect" to him as Paula would say on any level. And who else was annoyed with Paula's "predictions" about who will be in the finals. Except I think she has pretty much said it to everyone at this point.
I love Matt last night! I thought he totally redeemed himself. And honestly I thought he was the best of the night. The song is a cheesy disco song, but I liked his arrangement. And I liked his dancing skills! We have a hot one in the house baby!!!
Poor Anoop, I think that Simon is right and that was the end of the road. Was anyone else laughing at his upper lip issue? I THINK he was growing a moustache... And the pink vest.. oh boy! He was a hot mess last night! I think he missed more notes than he hit. Poor guy.
Well I voted last night for at least an hour for Matt, although Matthew wanted me to stay up until 3 am. Don't tell him! So he better be saved dang it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Seriously, you knew 'Lil was going to suck it up with Disco. And her catsuit? Again, baby's got back! Kris doesn't really remind me of John Mayer. He more reminds me of the hippie dude from last year, only clean cut and a better singer. And I was loving Matt, I'm glad he made the cut this week! But, when will Adam get the boot?! The answer could be never, and that it so depressing! I'm so sick of his dramatic way of breath intake. You know you know what I'm talking about.
I have to say, I didn't like Kris in the beginning, but he is really starting to grow on me! Adam just annoys the snot out of me.
Post a Comment