Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kid Kuties


My sister does a segment on her blog that is called "Mouths of babes" I like it, but thought I would change the title so that I'm not totally steeling her thunder. I just had to share a comment Maren made this morning that I thought was too funny. I was wrangling with Will (which if you know him and me is a pretty much CONSTANT occurence) to get him into his care seat. He now likes to unbuckle the seat belt so that the car seat is not attached to the car in anyway. He is still in his 5 point harness, but I suppose if there was accident it wouldn't do us much good as he would fly like a football through the window. UGH! So, as I'm re attaching the car seat for the millioneth time, I'm thinking that I am doing it with a lot of niceness actually. Maren looks over at me and says "I think it would be easier if you went to work and Dad stayed home." Hmm.... not sure how to feel about that statement. But I asked her if she would rather have dad home instead of mom taking care of her. She said "well I like being with Mom better, but I think it would be easier for everyone if dad just stayed home instaed." What to think? Not sure. But, you gotta love it!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Oh Mair Bear..... So funny. Well I guess you need to face the cold hard facts, you need a job!

Andrea said...

Sometimes I think that would be true of me, too! But I'm sure Dave would start losing it eventually, too.

Catherine said...

Oh my!! Haha that is good. It's because she knows you have to put up with a lot. :) And Dave wouldn't be able to handle it. You're the best Mom!!

stoneybones32@yahoo.com said...

Leave it to Maren to speak her mind. She is so cute...love the pic of her.