I was pretty excited for Rock Week on AI. Mostly I was just excited to see Slash and if he would really hate the cheesiness of AI or not. I thought he was totally funny cause he was not overly excited about contestants in anyway. But could you just believe if you were Kris rocking out with him... awesome! And I also wonderered why he didn't call out anyone for not singing Guns N Roses, cause that would have been awesome. So, once again, I'm sure you are not shocked I was TOTALLY annoyed with Adam. That was just about the most literal gay rock performance I have ever seen. And by gay I mostly mean lame!! I was very unimpressed with his Whole Lotta Love and it was Whole lotta annoying! Does no one else notice that he is screaming the whole time? Which generally I like, but not the way he is doing it with the whole tongue issue. And then later Danny gets flamed for screaming. What the? And did anyone else notice his head tick when he cocks it to the side to show his bad self attitude, but really it just shows to me that he is once again a total drama freak. Why can't he just sing??!!! And I think that was the first time that Adam has ever been first. Although once again I think they were rigging the show so that they could make everyone look "less" rock that followed. Which isn't hard because no one else is all about the make up and hair and sassiness, even including Allison! I also thought that the duet with he and Allison was totally boring! What was up with Kara and Randy totally in awe and thinking they should cut an album with their duet... UGH! Enough of the Adam fest already!!
Anyway, I liked Allison last night and I was hoping that she would rock the house. Before she went on I just kept praying that she would not sing Heart and thank goodness she went with Janet. I have never heard that song, but I really dug her version of it. I also would have loved to see her sing Piece of My Heart. I think the judges were right on that. She and Danny are pretty much my only hopes now to win. But both of them are still really talented so hopefully America will look past Adam's smoke and mirrors and see Allison and Danny.
I liked Danny and Kris' duet. There harmonies were dope dawgs! Although I did think Kris pretty much was knocked out on the solo part by Danny. Still enjoyable though. And did anyone else think Danny looked super hot (said Pedro style) during the duet? I was loving the red shirt, and yes scarily enough even the chain necklace thingies. How could I get Dave to dress like that? He does have a gold chain from his mission... hmm...
I liked Kris jam session but it just showed how weak he really is vocally compared to the others. And once again he was back to annoy me with his guiatarisms with the whole dancing and facial expressions. Ugh! I'm afraid he is the one to go this week most likely.
I didn't like Danny's solo performance that much but he is just a good singer. He should have picked a different Aerosmith song cause I think he was in the right direction. He just seems like and overall great dude!
It would be the bomb if Adam was in the final 2, but probably won't happen. So everyone better start voting so he is at least not in the final 2..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Adam!! Steve walked by during his "performance" and said "is that supposed to be singing?". Very good point indeed. I honestly didn't like any of them. Even Danny scared me. I think Kris is for sure out, and now we just need to campaign against Adam. :) And even though Adam went first...they still saved his duet for last. Strategic I believe.
Hmm.. I didn't forgot about him going last. Strategic INDEED!!
I've finally caught up on my AI viewing, so I could read your blog again. Since my #1 lover, Matt, is gone, all I have left is my hate for Adam. I hate his theatrics, I hate his guy-liner, I hate his screaming, I hate his arrogance, and I hate his dramatic breathing habits! If only we could cast negative votes. Why can't AI be as negative as me and Simon? :)
Post a Comment