Monday, May 25, 2009

Cookie Dough




Happy Birthday to my sweet Maren Elizabeth today! I can't believe that it has been 5 years since I had her. I can still remember my sweet baby girl. I will never forget how blessed I felt to have a baby girl. I felt so lucky to even have kids, let alone to get the opportunity to have my own little girl doll. I can still remember dressing her, putting bows in her hair and rocking her for hours. I remember with Maren it didn't feel like a burden at all to get up with her in the night and feed her, like it had with Matthew my first. She was a dream! She would just sit still on my lap for hours and watch the world go by. She could still do this today. She is funny, sweet, hilarious, girlie, happy. She loves to sing and dance. She LOVES to put on make up and do anything that I am doing. She loves to get dressed up, put on perfume, read books and cuddle. She is everything I could have ever wanted in a daughter. What joy she brings to my life. I am forever indebted to a Heavenly Father who has blessed me with so much, especially Maren!! Love you Cookie Dough!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Maren!! She really has always been the girlie-girl. I especially remember her bracelets to accessorize her different girlie outfits. What a cutie!

And it is wonderful to have the opportunity to get to experience raising both boys and girls. Very different.

Catherine said...

Happy birthday cookie!! Maren is such a sweet girl - and so much fun. I love how she takes the world in. I can appreciate that. ;) Tell her I love her!!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Mair Bear! {{HUGS}}

Lisa said...

She is a total doll Margie! So sweet :)