Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Maren











Our little Maren turned 4! I can't believe it has been four years since I got my precious little girl. Maren was the sweetest baby. We tried so hard to get Maren after Matthew was born that I hadn't had a baby for 3 1/2 years, I remember staying up at her night feedings and just enjoying it! I never thought I would even have one child, let alone 2. Maren was just a dream! I have enjoyed dressing her and reliving my child all over again with her. Getting the dolls I always wanted, and the dress ups. Isn't that what parenting is really about, getting the cool toys you didn't get the first time around! lol But, really Maren is just the most fun child. She is SO smart! She remember everything and it seems like she knows everything, sometimes she is almost too "know it all" for her own good. But she loves to have fun, she loves to do activities, she loves to be a girly girl. She also loves being nuturing and she is so loving with her brother Will. She loves to be his second mommy. She also has a little of drama in her (where did she get that?) But for the most part she is just a happy and fun little girl. We love her so much and are so grateful that she came to our family! I have been more blessed than words can say!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

She is a doll!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Maren! What a cutie! I love her beautiful dark hair, I wish Abigail's hair would have stayed dark like that. Maren has always been a girly-girl with her little bracelets since birth. It is great to have a daughter. It totally brings back more childhood memories than a boy does.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Maren! Anna is so excited to be four also!

Catherine said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Maren!! She is the cutest!! I love babysitting her, because she always just wants to keep it a "girl's night"...which is always more fun for sure. And I'm glad you finally included the "Britney Spears" picture - her and Will are so cute to each other.

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Mair Bear! You are by far the coolest girl ever! See you out side sometime soon! Your friend and neighbor... Rach ;)

holly said...

Those are some really CUTE pictures of Maren!

{krista} said...

Aw, I love the pic of Maren and Will holding hands. SO cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks, and of course so pretty! Hope she has a great year being 4!