
Dear Mom-
Today I miss you so incredibly badly. I wonder where you are, what you ar doing. Will you be with me today as I lead the primary kids in singing? Will you give each one of us a quiet hug? I just wish that I could know for sure if you are there. But I guess that is the big plan in all of this. That we don't know, that we have to have faith that you do live, that you see us, know us and still care about us. That the love we have never goes away, but keeps living and growing. Although I can't wait until the day that we see each other again. I have been blessed since you have been gone in many ways to gain "other" mothers. I have found solace in my sisters who love, guide me, stengthen me and are there for me. I turn to them in all times of need. As well I have found true motherhood in Helen who has taken me under her wing as if I was her own. For these blessings I am truly grateful and I know Mom, you must have had a part in sending these things to me with your pleadings with Heavenly Father. I like to think you still watch out for me! I miss you Mom and love you Mom more than you will ever know. I can hardly wait for the day we meet again. Until we do, know I think of you EVERY day. You are my example, who I strive to be. Thank you for all you have given me. I love you!
Margaret



4 comments:
I'm sure that she is involved in our lives and concerned for our well-being. We are probably on her heavenly visiting teaching route of sorts. And I know that the Lord sends people into our lives here on earth to comfort and nurture us like Mom would have done.
I love you, Margaret. I don't know what I do without your love and support in my life!
Now that I have wiped my tears....that was the most wonderful sentiment to mothers and your mom. Thanks for uplifting my day!
Mother's Day is one of those "hard" holidays now. I feel that way about Father's Day. That was so sweet and I know your Mom misses you so much too!!!
Ah, that's nice-a!! I know Mom looks in on us. Thanks for posting that, it helped me put things into perspective. Happy Mother's Day to you as well - one of my "other" mothers. I agree with Annie - I don't know what I would do without your love and support in my life as well. Mom definitely gave us one of the best blessings of all...each other. Love ya!
Post a Comment