



Dave and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary! We spent a night and 2 days away from the kids. It was totally heaven! We enjoyed just being kid free and having long talks and long meals that aren't hamburgers! I really love being with Dave. I was so lucky to have met and marry him 13 years ago. The time has gone so fast, I really can't believe it has been 13 years at all. I guess that's a good thing in marriage right? Dave is super supportive, a loving and caring father, an awesome person to be around (I don't know anyone that doesn't like or get along with Dave), as well as super good looking and hilarious! I'm just lucky that we get to spend this life and the next together. We have been through a lot together, and always seem to hold each other up and come out the other end stronger. Thanks for the 13 years Dave!! Grow old along with me the best is yet to be! Love ya!



4 comments:
Awwww...happy anniversary! I'm listening to "She" on your sidebar right now, love that song. Very appropriate love song for your anniversary!
Happy anniversary!! I think you and Dave really do make the perfect couple--I love you both so much. I'm glad you got to have a mini-break from the kids.
Happy anniversary yo!!! 13 years - wow! I guess I was only 10 when you got married, but still. You guys are such an awesome couple, and Steve and I look up to you in so many ways! We're glad you got to go play for a few days...you deserved it!
Happy Anniversary. I guess that means that our 13th is right around the corner! It was fun the other night after enrichment. Definitely good therapy!!!
Post a Comment