Friday, June 27, 2008

Pictures

My sister babysat Will for me last week and I think my nephew Josh took these pictures. Anyway, they were cute and since I have a relatively boring week, I thought I'd share! Will is the bomb and he is so cute! And yes we are growing his hair out cause it is curly! (Well not really, but we love it cause it's curly, it does need a cut however. I think it grows long from those Gerber meatsticks he is eating in these.)Enjoy!





8 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so cute. These are some really cute pictures, too! I am so jealous of the curly hair. Oh, Willis.

Holly said...

Cutest pics of Will!! Easton has that same shirt. Why is it that boys always get the cute curls and long eyelashes?

Monica said...

I'm so glad you are growing his hair out. Those are such great pictures of Will!

holly said...

Will is so cute! I LOVE his hair!!

Jen said...

Don't cut the curls! That is what I am afraid of with Anna...I don't want to lose her curls.

Rach said...

Awwwww...... Willis!
He is so booful! I lov e'm. Hey good call on Jack The Ripper..... Love It! I was wondering when It would turn up on here. Hey I got my mozzie mag... Only one word needs to be said...... LICIOUS!(thats how Ben use to say delicious). Um Kay I will talk to you later. Love you bye ;)

Catherine said...

What's with this "Go Green, Live Rich" stuff?! LOL! Just kidding. Willis looks super cute in those pictures, and super grown up. He is starting to look more like a boy, and less like a toddler. Crazy!

Unknown said...

Oh, Margie! He is so cute! I need him to marry my Zora! Seriously, they would make the cutest, chubby-faced, button-nosed grandbabies for us!