

Mom-
Thinking of you this week for your birthday! Everyday I miss you more, and everday I have more peace that we will be together again some day. Boy what a year that it has been. So much has gone on. I know that you are with us daily, watch us and help us. I know you can see how cute my kids are, but oh how I wish you were here to hold them and play with them. I listened to the funeral the other day. It was nice to remember our family when we were normal. Not that there is a totally perfect family, but our normal. It was nice to hear the memories of you and remember you and your wonderful influence when you were alive. How you touched so many many people. Especially your children! I hope that your legacy lives on in us.
Mom, I still can't get over how quickly you were taken from us. We just weren't ready, yet I have a knowledge that the Lord did prepare us in many ways. It's just not fair no matter how prepared you may be. I still just can't bare that you are gone.
I try to remember the good times daily, your sense of humor, your wit, your exactness and perfection. All the things you managed to teach me in 32 years is incredible! You truly our my example, my hero, my shining beacon to look up to. The other night I got to sit around with all of my brothers and sisters and laugh. I knew you would have laughed right with us and I hope that you were in heaven looking down on us laughing. That was the best part about you Mom, you were always so over joyed with your kids! All of my great memories of you are you throwing your head back, with your laugh and beautiful smile. You truly taught us how to love life. How to enjoy it and live it with dignity. How to think of others before ourselves. How to focus on our families and those things that would bring us happiness in the eternities, rather than the things that only bring us temporary happiness. You taught us so much wisdom! I am thankful to you every day for the many blessings that you brought to my life. To me Mom, you were perfect. I will miss you everyday for the rest of my life. There truly isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you. And I now think of the day where we will once again be reunited. Where we will hug, laugh, hash and re-hash out life and all that you missed while we were apart. I have no doubt you are busy doing what you need to. But I have no doubt that Heavenly Father allows you to also care for us, you are most likely one awesome gaurdian angel.
To you Mom on your birthday I say I love you, I miss you! Until we meet again I will try to live life so that you will be proud of me. So that on that day where we are all together again in our own little heavenly mansion, you can tell me "You did good". Love ya Mom and I'm remembering "who I am"!
Love-
Margaret
Thinking of you this week for your birthday! Everyday I miss you more, and everday I have more peace that we will be together again some day. Boy what a year that it has been. So much has gone on. I know that you are with us daily, watch us and help us. I know you can see how cute my kids are, but oh how I wish you were here to hold them and play with them. I listened to the funeral the other day. It was nice to remember our family when we were normal. Not that there is a totally perfect family, but our normal. It was nice to hear the memories of you and remember you and your wonderful influence when you were alive. How you touched so many many people. Especially your children! I hope that your legacy lives on in us.
Mom, I still can't get over how quickly you were taken from us. We just weren't ready, yet I have a knowledge that the Lord did prepare us in many ways. It's just not fair no matter how prepared you may be. I still just can't bare that you are gone.
I try to remember the good times daily, your sense of humor, your wit, your exactness and perfection. All the things you managed to teach me in 32 years is incredible! You truly our my example, my hero, my shining beacon to look up to. The other night I got to sit around with all of my brothers and sisters and laugh. I knew you would have laughed right with us and I hope that you were in heaven looking down on us laughing. That was the best part about you Mom, you were always so over joyed with your kids! All of my great memories of you are you throwing your head back, with your laugh and beautiful smile. You truly taught us how to love life. How to enjoy it and live it with dignity. How to think of others before ourselves. How to focus on our families and those things that would bring us happiness in the eternities, rather than the things that only bring us temporary happiness. You taught us so much wisdom! I am thankful to you every day for the many blessings that you brought to my life. To me Mom, you were perfect. I will miss you everyday for the rest of my life. There truly isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you. And I now think of the day where we will once again be reunited. Where we will hug, laugh, hash and re-hash out life and all that you missed while we were apart. I have no doubt you are busy doing what you need to. But I have no doubt that Heavenly Father allows you to also care for us, you are most likely one awesome gaurdian angel.
To you Mom on your birthday I say I love you, I miss you! Until we meet again I will try to live life so that you will be proud of me. So that on that day where we are all together again in our own little heavenly mansion, you can tell me "You did good". Love ya Mom and I'm remembering "who I am"!
Love-
Margaret



5 comments:
Thanks for posting that Margs!! I know that Mom does look down on us, and I know she is with us when we need her the most. I love you, and I'm grateful I have you in my life. I think the greatest gift we have is each other - it was definitely one of Heavenly Father's ways of preparing us. Have fun on your vacation!! I'll be watching "sweet baby James" for you on her birthday.
Oh my goodness, Margaret, I'm in tears just reading your sweet tribute to your Mom!!! I also just have to believe that our parents are still there to guide us. I'm so glad we have each other to talk about things like this. I only have one other friend who has lost a parent so young! You're the greatest!!
Oh Margaret, I can barley type because my eyes are so blurred with my tears. Your mom was an amazing person! She did a wonderful job raising you and your brothers and sisters. I just feel for you and your heart ache. I pray for you often.
love ya,
Holly (sister)
Margs,
Well said, I love you!
Thinking of you Margie, your Mom sounds like an amazing woman and I am sure she is watching you with love.
Love, Kate
Post a Comment