Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Judges



Last night I just had to take a picture of this cute little sight. Firstly, all three of my kids were getting along! But secondly, they were pretending to be the judges on American Idol! It totally cracked me up. They sat in order with Maren in the middle as Paula and made Will be Simon. They were so cute and sat in front of the tv and made comments on the performers as they tried out. It was a hoot! Wish you all could have been there.
This is Maren being Paula. LOL And I mostly just took this pic cause I felt it showed off Will's curly locks. :-)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Okay, that is classic!! I think Maren makes a great Paula, and Will is a good Simon because he can just sit there, make faces, and when he decides to talk it's always hilarious. Perfect!

Catherine said...

LOL! I also love Will's off the shoulder look...very Simon. ;)

Andrea said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!! Did your judges like the kid from Utah? My favorite at the moment is the Australian dude (Michael Jones, or something like that). Can't wait to see who they pick tonight!

Your blog looks awesome, btw. You'll have to show me how to make mine look that cool.

Lisa said...

That is sooo cute Margie! LOL

Amanda said...

How fun to have a boy with curls! He is adorable. Your kids are hilarious!