Well it's obvious that we now know who was booted out of AI for last week. So discussing the men is probably a mute point. But, no surprise on who was hung out to dry. Still, I'll give a rundown of what I think thus far on the men...
Chikezie, you've got to love this guy for his wardrobe alone. And did anyone catch of glimpse of his mother while he sang. You an tell she is just in love with "her boy", hilarious! Glad he's still with us! Danny Noriega...umm.....I just don't get it. "All the colors of Danny" actually fits him well! David Archuleta, how can you not love this kid!? His smile is the best and he just seems generally like a totally nice guy! David Cook...he was really good but I really don't get his hair. David Hernandez, he was okay. Jason Castro, loved. He reminded me of many a granola that hung out at my high school. Jason Yeager, oh boy! He really needs to go. He bothered me badly, in fact I had to FF the tivo through his performance because I was uncomfortable watching him in the privacy of my own home in my pj's. Luke Menard, Simon was right, he really was a forgetable performance because I can't remember him. Michael Johns, I love this man. He probably needs to win. And lastly Robbie Carrico, he was good, but who can beat our long haired blonde rocker Bucky from a few seasons ago. So I'm pretty sure he can't win. Anyway, there's my thoughts. We start a whole new week tomorrow. Should be interesting. Isn't it sad that AI is the highlight of my life at this time? Hmmm... if you know me you can probably figure out why! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hate Chikeize (or however you spell it)! But not as badly as I hate Danny Noriega. I LOVE, LOVE Michael Johns--I would buy his album now if he had one. And Utah boy is putting up quite a good showing. Can't wait for this week!
I agree, except I don't love Utah boy for some reason. He mildly bothers me. And Bucky!! HA!!! Gotta love those memories. It's alright that AI is your highlight right now...it's mine too. Maybe we're both pathetic. :)
I am really enjoying this season on AI. However, I do feel that there are 3-4 really good performers for both the men and women and the rest are just so-so. Jason Castro is my favorite
Post a Comment