








Happy Valentine's Day to my David! He is seriously the best! For the most part ;-)This is our 13th Valentine's Day together (we'll be married 13 years in June) so I thought that I would write him 13 reasons why I love him today. Hopefully he'll read the blog!
1- He is truly my biggest supporter! He is there for me when I need him. I still remember when we had our first baby Matthew. I couldn't bear to ever have him leave me in the hospital. So he slept on this stupid tiny chair in the room. And if you know Dave you know that was uncomfortable cause he is 6'4 and a big guy! I needed him SO much to tell me everything was okay. It meant a lot to me, he stayed with me every second and he is like that with everything!
2- He has a positive attitude. He is always looking at the bright side of things. When we did IVF he would always be there cheering me on every step of the way. When I would get discouraged that things wouldn't work out with our IVF, he would always say "if you don't get up to bat you can't hit a home run" Just super positive.
3- He is a hard worker. He does tons for our family so that we always have enough to live. And he has worked to get an education and better himself in all things
4- He is a AWESOME father! He spends so much time with our kids and he enjoys it! He really loves everything about them and he encourages them to always be the best that they can be. They always love him more than me!;-)
5- He is a man of pure honesty and intergrity. I trust him with my life!
6- He is funny and he likes to laugh at the tales that I tell. That's important cause I can really be dramatic sometimes. lol
7- He makes sure that we are always following the Prophets counsel with living within our means. He makes sure we can sleep at night and that we live an authentic life with who we are and what we can afford. He is a money stickler! But I love him for it!
8- He is super handsome! I love him best in a suit and tie! I also love his feet, if they have socks on. lol
9- I have always loved the way he said my name. He is the only one that says my name in a good way. When everyone else says "Margaret" I feel like an old lady. lol
10- He encourages me to be my best self. He made sure I graduated from college, and he keeps my on my toes to try to achieve my goals.
11- He is nice to EVERYONE! I am never embarassed by the way he acts. He is thoughtful and kind and jovial with everyone he mits. His mission pres. use to say that he could put any companion with Dave because "Dave could get along with anyone." and this is true!
12- He is an awesome preisthood holder and I am thankful to have this in my home.
13- Ihave been in love with him since the first time I saw him. We have been through so much and I know we are meant to be together. He has supported me TONS through this last year with my Mom's death and family changes and he continues to do so. He has let me grieve, has given me blessings, has lifted me up, has cared for the kids when I couldn't do anymore, and has try to make me remember what life is all about. He is everything to me! I love you Dave!!!! Today and all year round! I'm so glad we get to be together forever! I wouldn't have it any other way!



8 comments:
"Honey" better read this because it is CUTE! You'll have to sit him down to take a look. Dave is seriously the nicest guy I have ever met - I can vouch for that. You two are perfect for each other!
Oh, that's nice-uh. Dave is really great--such a nice guy to be around. I love you both!
um...I remember coming to your wedding. It was so fancy and beautiful!! How wonderful to feel so blessed to have married someone who is your perfect match and has brought so much to your life!
Margaret, I love your blog! Thanks for letting me look!! You & Dave are a great couple.
What an awesome tribute! Loved it.
Margaret-
i love to read your blog, it is so fun and heartfelt. i loved looking at the pics of your wedding too. what a nice tribute.
That was very sweet Margie!! Sounds like you got a good one! :)
Post a Comment