Wednesday, February 27, 2008
AI Week 2- Men
I was going to do one big blog post, but now I can't resist discussing the men from last night. Really most of them are so-so, but there are a few stand outs. Here's my run down: Chikezie, sorry Annie, I like this dude. :-) His clothes are strange though. But how could you not love the soul he was throwin down last night. Love it! Danny Noriega, I still do not understand him whatsoever. Don't get it! He was okay on the vocals, but PLEASE why would you pick a Carpenter's song if you are a teenage boy??? David Archuleta...LOVE! He was by far the best of the night! Although Dave and I think someone needs to go paint some scruff on him because he looks SO young! David Cook, I do like him. He did a good job on his guitar and with the vocals. I just want to get a hold of his hair! BAD! David Hernandez, to me he is a Lagoon singer, but he has good vocals and he is a good performing, but I don't think he can win unless he gets some pazazz about him. Jason Yeager...NEEDS TO GO! If I could vote for who you DON'T like, I would have voted for him last night. He needs some serious help with everything! Especially his metallic belt, for some reason that really bugged me. lol I bet you now want to go back and re-watch to catch the little details that I notice that are non-singing in this singing competition. Luke Menard, oh boy, he needs to go to. Although, I think he would make a great J Crew or Eddie Bauer model, but a singer he is not. Michael Johns, I love the man, but he wasn't as good last night, I have to admit. Still, he has proved himself and shouldn't go home. Robbie Carrico, he found myself totally bored with his hard rock song. That seems like a oxymoron. So I can take or leave him. Although I do hope that he has some potential. Still, no Bucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Agree, agree, agree. Oddly (or not very oddly) I pay a lot of attention to the random non-singing details too. That is some of the most entertaining on the show. I'm excited for the ladies tonight - hopefully they pull it off better than last week.
I LOVED David Archuleta last night. We had to RW twice, it was awesome! I also said last night that I wish I could vote for who needs to go--definitely Yeagermeister. He is so dorky and awkward with his weird movements. Danny Noriega should be a girl--he bugs. And Luke Menard's voice drives me crazy. Like Simon said, it's so whiny!
P.S. Thanks for the AI discussions. I was looking forward to it today.
Post a Comment