Yes I realize that my blog of late has been seriously lacking! So I decided to get tagged by my sisters fun, mindless, and yet enjoyable "quiz" so you can all learn a bit about me. Cause let's face it, you know you want to! So here goes...
1) Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? One for looks, one for personality. Flatter your guts out.
This was very difficult but for looks I think that I would go with Jennifer Connolly cause I wish I could look like her. OR, does she really look like me? And for personality I would have to go with Janeane Garofalo cause she cracks me up! But don't get that confused with looks cause generally she looks like she never showers and I'm a stickler for a shower with my daily make up!
2) Are you married? If yes, did you marry for looks, love, attention, or money?
Yes, I married for love! I would say that's my main reason and that Dave is my best friend. But not for money, although I thought he was a high roller with his Ford Taurus at the time.
3) How closely does your life resemble what you thought you'd be when you were four?
Mostly it resembles what I thought it would. Of course I was going to be a millionaire by age 33 sunning myself on a sandy beach somewhere without the stretched out belly that motherhood so lovingly gives you!
4) Do you like when playlists play music on blogs?
Uh Duh!
5) Where were you when Heath Ledger died?
I wasn't aware he was a modern icon and that I SHOULD remember where I was when he died. But my sister Cathi gmailed it to me so I was sitting in the same place I am now.
6) Who will you vote for in November?
I really have no idea. I'm kind of depressed about it actually. I want Mitt, generally agree with most of what he has to say. I don't want McCain cause I'm not sure what he even stands for. So if he wins republican it is a dicey toss up for who I will vote for.
7) Costco or Sam's Club?
Definately Costco! Love it!
8) Do you hate it when your husband/wife plays video games?
Um yeah, my theory is it makes him more rude and aggressive. But he needs a little of that sometimes.
9) Have you ever had the dream where all your teeth fall out and you choke on them?
No! Although I did have a reoccuring dream growing up where a vacuum cleaner was possessed and chased me everywhere. lol Funny I don't have that dream now because it is reality.
10) Have you ever been semi-conscious and totally unable to move and feel like you might be possessed by Satan?
Sometimes...
11) What are the best t.v. shows that you think others should be watching too? Does the Writer's Strike make you lonely, bored or unemployed?
Definately The Office! Best show on earth. Sadly my other favs are reality shows. But I have to say I love Amazing Race, Survivor (sometimes), American Idol and my fav of all that is SO underrated by SO good..America's Next Top Model! Really it is amazing what touch ups and a good photographer can do for you!
12) Do you watch trash t.v. when you are alone? Are you embarrassed?
Do all my above reality shows count for this. And yes, I like trash tv and no I'm not embarrased! Maren and I have a favorite The Young and The Restless! Actually I didn't know she noticed my show until after a few weeks she said to me one day about a storyline "Wasn't that girl in jail?" lol Then I realized I probably was a bad mother.
13) Who is your current favorite music artist?
Wow! That is vast! My recent favs The Killers, Sarah McLachlan, The Cure, Cake, Dave Matthews, and much more....and my sister Cathi turned me on to an awesome song I can't get enough of and if I actually wrote or performed a song it would be this one or just like this one .. The Story!
14) What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Probably Church Ball or the 3rd Priates of the Carribean. Yikes!
15) Should they take the word "God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance?
Uh, no.
16) List only your four best friends to respond to this survey on their blog
You decide if you are one of them! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow - your blog looks amazing! How did you do all that??? (on the side?) Do you have instructions somewhere???
Loved getting to know you better. :) Nice looking blog too! yay!
So you and I really like a LOT of the same music... we have such great taste!!!
Kate
I do love the new look yo!! It looks super cool!! And loved laughing at your survey. Good times.
Post a Comment