Monday, November 3, 2008

Spookie Ookie

I had to entitle the post that because this is what Will said all during October. I thought it was totally cute! Just thought I would share some of picks from Halloween. Carving the pumpkin, trick or treating and school parades. It is all a lot of fun! Not to mention the HUGE amounts of candy we have, now that is dangerous!

Matthew at the Halloween parade! He is a Star Wars Clone. Don't get him confused with his blue clone he was last year ;-)
Carving the pumpkin. All my kids literally gag at the guts, except for Will we discovered this year.

But he still doesn't like his hands dirty.

I love this pic of Will and his expression. It's like "why do I have to walk around to get candy. Can't I just eat this piece!"





Maren with her dance class. You have to give Maren's teacher props because she wore that chicken costume the whole time of class!! Can you imagine how hot that would be!! I would never make it!



4 comments:

Catherine said...

So fun! You're kids were seriously soooo cute!! Will's constume was the bomb - especially the tail that cracked me up. And props to the dance teacher for sure. That takes some serious endurance!

Andrea said...

So how was the giant pumpkin? Did it have lots more guts?

Your kids look adorable! Love it. I'm impressed with your school parade photo. The kids in Abigail's school parade were basically running, so all our our pics are all blurry.

BTW, I miss the good ole days when I used to hang with you guys on Halloween. Good memories.

Kim said...

What cute kids and adorable costumes! Halloween is the best!! I'm soo loving your garland around your front door too! You sure know how to do things up in fine style!! :)

Rach said...

So Funny! I can just see your kids gagging at the pumpkin guts! So good! I love it. I love the pumpkin guts...we roast ours. YUM!:P