We were so blessed to have Matthew Baptized on Saturday November 1st. It was such a special day. Dave got to baptize and confirm him. Matthew is such an awesome boy. He has been looking forward to this day forever! We looked up about 6 months ago the day he would be baptized and he would go around and tell everyone for months "I'm getting baptized on Nov 1st". He was just so excited and full of enthusiasm that day. He even had to get "dunked" (as Matthew put it) twice and didn't mind a bit! I am so proud of him and the good decisions that he makes. He is such a good boy! We are so lucky to have him in our family. He is a good example to all of us. I also love days like this, baptisms, baby blessings etc. cause I know for sure my Mom is there. It is awesome to think of her being there and to try to feel her spirit around me. I know she would have been so proud of him. I'm just so thankful for the gospel and thankful that my sweet little boy has a testimony too. He tried to bear his testimony on Sunday. It was really sweet but funny. He got a new set of scriptures for his baptism and he went up and tried to read a scripture to the congregation. Dave had to go up and rescue him. But it was still really cute! And he did a great testimony as well.

My Dad and his wife Gail.

How many kids have their Great-grandparents at their baptism? These are my Mom's parents. My grandma and grandpa Eskelson.

Opa and Mimi.
5 comments:
Congrats Matthew! You look so handsome in your new suit. I really liked your testimony on Sunday....your the bomb!
Congratulations Matthew! Beautiful family pictures.
It was so nice to be a part of Matthew's special day. Thanks!!
That really was a special day for sure. He is such a stud, and did a great job handling the "dunking" twice. And Mom was definitely there cheering him on. Very neat!
Congrats to your whole family! What a special day indeed.
Post a Comment