Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FAMOUS!

Finally our youngest son has put the Stone Family on the map!! Will is on a billboard!!! It's off of the freeway near Centerville/Bountiful You can see it on I-15 going South around the 500 S. exit (not sure if this is Bountiful or Centerville- sorry Northerners!) . My sister Andrea spotted it on Saturday and we were so excited. We knew he was in the running, but didn't know he was chosen for the billboard. This pic was taken by my cousin Emily when he was about 2 months old. I always knew my children were model material, but now the world knows! ;-)











10 comments:

rachael said...

Congratulations!!!! Good work on having a cute kid and on Emily taking good photos!! Fun, Fun! Now I need to take a drive!

Rach said...

I love the mysterious look on his face. He is a natural!

{krista} said...

Okay, that is just too cool! Congrats to your beautiful baby!

Jen said...

Oh, he's beautiful!!!! How cool is that!

Jen said...

He is so darling! It's cute to see that he looks exactly the same as now (just with more hair!)

Andrea said...

It's true he does look just the same, only with more hair! He's so cute!! Doesn't it make you just want to squeeze those chubby rolls? Love it!!

Catherine said...

That is AWESOME!!! I love it! That is one of my favorite pictures of Will, because he's kind of got that mischevious look going on. So cute!! Mom would LOVE that!

Nici said...

He looks so "Will" like. Does that makes sense? Congrats on your famous baby!
P.S. Ciara said that Maren invited her to move in with you guys. I guess that means they had a good time playing! :)

Kim said...

How fun!! I LOVE that picture of him! I bet that's so fun for your kids to drive by and see their little brother up in the sky!!! :)

Amanda said...

Hilarious! What a hottie.