
Mom-
I truly miss you so much today. In your honor we went out and ate a nice Hire's Big H. It was awesome! How thankful I am for these truly amazing friends you created for me, my siblings. Mom, I have been thinking so much about you lately, what you went through, what you experienced, what you are experiencing now. I hope you know that I think of you DAILY. In the last 2 years I have never had one single day where I don't try to picture you in your khaki pants, your voice, your smell, your smile. Everything about you. I have learned so much in the last 2 years. While most of the lessons have been truly hard ones. I have also become a better person from them. I don't know why some families have to experience the things we have, but I also know that Heavenly Father has a reason and a purpose for all of it. I know that he has a plan for every one of us. I have been thinking so much of life and death lately and again why do we come down to earth to love each other and build such strong bonds just to leave each other and have to morn. And then I come to realize that if we didn't have this incentive, trying to get back to those we love, we would never try to live a good life. If we didn't yearn to all be back together again, we would never try to do our best while you were gone. How thankful I am to know where I came from, know where I am going and to know where you are too Mom. The greatest gift that you could have ever given me was to know that I was a daughter of God and to start my testimony with taking me to Church and showing me by your example how to live a good life. I will miss you every day that we are apart. So funny how when life gets truly hard the only person you ever want is your Mom. I hope that even though you aren't here, that somehow you are watching over me on those days. And I only hope I can be the kind of Mom that you were to me, to my children. Love you always.
Margaret



5 comments:
It is so true. When life gets difficult, all you really want is your mom. I'm glad that I have you to fill my void occasionally. I love you!
What a great daughter she has in you. I'm sure she is so proud of you and your family.
I'm really glad you posted that. I love reading those kinds of things to help jog my memory of what life was like with Mom. And it IS true - sometimes when life is the hardest all you really want is your Mom. I have experienced that a lot lately - but I'm also all the more grateful that I have you in my life to help with that. And hopefully I can help you a little too. :) Love you girl!
Margs,
There must be something in the air?... I am so glad that you are my friend, I don't know how I could get by with out you. You are such an incredible person. You make me want to be a better person, and I love that you let me be me...and at the end of the day we are still friends. Thanks Margs. I know that your mom would be proud of the woman that you are becoming. I know that I am!
Marg,
Your mom was so awesome. She always made you feel good about yourself. When you have those days, just get in your care and come over and call me and I will come there......we really should take advantage of us being so close. We shouldn't take how close we are for granted.
Post a Comment