Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AI and Ramblings ....

Oh AI, you gotta love it. ACtually tonight I though there were more good than bad. But oh, when they are bad, they are really bad. Alex Wagner hyphen something, seems like the nicest guy. The type of guy you just want to hang with all the time. I could see us being good friends. But, his singing was so scarey! lol I was not loving his Elton John. AGAIN, where do these 20 somethings come up with these weird old songs!!!!! I don't get it?? Did they think they were big hits at the time? Cause most of them I hated the first time they were out. Ariana Afsar, just bad bad bad, and what a poor song choice "The Winner Takes it All". lol VERY VERY risky on a contest show. Felicia Barton, she seemed pretty good, but I very forgetable, she just kind of blends in. Jorge Nunez, I'm likin him. Love his latin vibe. Ju'Not Joyner was actually the best for me tonight dawgs. He really nailed it in my opinion. I hated really thought much of him before that. But he did a great job! Kendall Beard...hmmm...don't think much. Kristen MacNamara, I thought she was good but probably not good enough to move on. Lil Rounds, AWESOME!!! Did anyone else notice though how Kara laguardia started using ebonics when talking with her. Very funny and actually, I don't think PC. lol But I also have to say Randy did the same thing, although for some reason much more PC when he does it. Nathanial Marshall should just be kept around for pure humor/entertainment value. I would terribly miss his headbands if he went away. I mean, also singing Meatloaf, you can't get much funnier than that! And I LOVED Simon's line after he sang, classic! Scott MacIntyre, I really like. I don't think he is the best singer, but gosh he is just an awesome human being. So he should be kept on just for that. Taylor V. sorry, but I thought she failed Utah for us tonight dawgs. I don't think she put Hurricane on the map. She is a okay singer, but not good enough to win anything. I think she ought to stick to road shows. Von Smith...PLEASE go! He annoys me pretty good. I think he reminds me a 12 year old boy who likes to sing for his mom that thinks he is an awesome singer, but annoys everyone else with his lack of talent. Anyway, I'm hoping he will be gone.

And while we are on the topic of reality shows... I just have to say... raise your hand if you want to SLAP THE BACHELOR OUT OF THE TELEVSION SET!!! I have now without a doubt decided that The Bachelor is a made up, phoney, money making, machine run by the devil in order for us to give up our Monday nights wasting time caring about Jason and who he picks. Just to be bamboozeled into watching and giving up 2 more hours of my nights watching AFTER THE ROSE to see why he dumped such a cute girl to be with an annoying girl all on NATIONAL TV. Where obviously all such break ups in 2009 should occur. What a jerk!!!! I have officially banned The Bachelor in my home. It is now the show that remains nameless and shall not be spoken in my house along with the Macaroni Grill and Su Casa which are banned for other reasons (like think stomach flu). But The Bachelor gave me a flu just as bad for wasting too many hours of my life!!

No comments: