Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally the Final (Spoilers)

So I was stoked about last nights finalists, although I was sad about Joy'not. I thought he was good dawgs! I thought tonight's group was pretty good and pretty much who I thought they would bring back. Although haven't we heard ENOUGH Of Von Smith and Tatiana to last a lifetime? Wasn't Tatiana totally weird with her new found accent? I truly worry about that girl. Yikes! I was super excited about Megan making through...props to Sandy dawgs! And also Anoop. You have gotta love a guy that looks like he studies 24/7 from your Math 101 class who sings "My Porogative" and makes it! Love it! BUT.... I am super sad about Matt. He was the bomb dawgs! And I thought he was probably one of the most talented singers this season. So I will sorely miss him. And Jasmine, I have already had enough of. Ugh! I don't get singing Disney songs in an AI competition. Except Maren really did like it. Anyway, you win some you loose some. Here comes the fun part with the final 12 and I'm lovin it!
*Add on here...Apparently Matt Giraud did make into the top 13 but I have no idea how. Darn TIVO!!! And I had no idea they were having 13 and not 12. So I guess I'll catch up this week. But still, I'm psyched he is there. I'll be voting for him!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think Ju'not scared people when he talked, but I agree, he did sing well. Did you see Tatiana standing with her legs all spread at the beginning of the show? Yikes!! I was frightened for the audience sitting there! I agree about that Matt-dueling-piano-guy. No offense, but I would way rather have him than the blind dude. Too bad they had to put Jasmine through instead of Matt. But I guess they did need to even out the boy-girl ratio.

Catherine said...

I'm lovin' it too!! I was a little annoyed about Jasmine as well - I'm already over her freshness. And I agree with Annie - too bad they didn't put Matt through, and I would rather have him than blind dude too. Nothing against blind dude...but ya know. I'm getting excited to see what goes down!