
Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. Guess I was busy this month!? Really nothing too exciting except that I just had A LOT to do!! You know the usual stuff, shopping, cleaning, decorating, primary (oh got put as Primary Pres. Seems to run in the family, Annie just got put in as her Primary Pres and Mary is the 1st counselor in her Primary Pres. Whose next?? lol), and Christmas parties and adventures. Anyway, I just wanted to post a few of the pics of things that we did this season. It was great to be with family a lot, eat a lot of good food and make a lot of fun memories. We are so thankful for everything that we have this year and I'm excited to start a new year. Let's see....resolutions, I haven't made any "real" ones but of course I would like to continue to just improve on me like weight loss, organizing etc. I guess I'll start with getting Christmas down and then see how long that takes until I work on another resolution! lol I hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well. Here are more pics from Festival. All of the sisters while decorating (from left) Marianne, Andrea, Catherine, Me. Front row: Mary, Aimee and Amy
My awesome brother Jim came to help us with the tree "set up". This is what takes forever. Here is us with the Tree Doctor! Nice guy who drilled our tree and made it sturdy!
Making gingerbread with Mimi.
We started the season out right by going to tea the the Grand America. Here is Opa, Aunt Kim, Aunt Julie and Mimi.
Will starting our Christmas decorating with covering himself with shaving cream. And then HE had the gaul to cry about it! (Note: First and last time you will see me take a picture during a moment of child mess!)
We went on the polar express with my friends Mary and Brooke and their families. Fun time! (Probably not worth the money, but hey fun experience for the one try we will ever do! :-)
Oh I guess another pic of the tree snuck in here.
Maren at her school program with Miss Dawn! Both Maren and Matthew have had her and we love her.
Kids with their matching pj's Christmas Eve. Gotta love it!
I also like to match us for Christmas church. Here we all are in our matching glory.
This is Matthew at his first piano performance at a family party playing Jolly Old St. Nicolas.
The next video is of Maren. This cracked me up at her school performance because she was annunciating the words so well!



10 comments:
I LOVE your Christmas card!!! The picture is so cute! I love all of your "matching" outfits. You always do such a great job! I tried coordinating our Christmas outfits to church, and Shan came out wearing a blue shirt and black tie-we were all in Red. Ha ha.
It's great to catch up! I hope all is well!
What a fun Christmas season for you! Isn't it crazy how quickly it zoomed by and here we are at January again. Are you kids out of school now?
SO cute, Margie! Adorable pics of adorable kids! Happy New Year to your beautiful family!
Margaret, it is so fun to see pics of your family's goings on. I feel like I haven't seen you forever (well I guess it really has been a while). Anyway, hope you had a great Christmas and I hope Primary is going well. It all of a sudden feels like forever since I've been in there. I miss you!! Wednesday is the BIG day and we will have the babies. Happy New Year!
Oh, so much fun all packed in one month's time! I love seeing all these great pictures and videos. I love the matching Christmas outfits. Every year I am always disappointed Christmas Sunday when I haven't done that. I better take advantage of it while my kids are still little.
p.s. My Christmas decor is still up. Hopefully I'll have it down by Valentine's Day. =)
That is the funniest video of Maren! So classic! She is darling.....I think she just may be an opera singer or something:)
Nice catch up post yo! It feels good to do that sometimes. I agree with Annie - the matching outfits for Christmas Sunday is the bomb! I'll have to use that idea up. And Maren cracks me up!! I have watched it like 3 times and am still laughing. She is the best.
I will tend your kids anytime!!! Just give me a call!!! I actually really love tending....two of my favorite things are tending and cleaning! So call me and I will help you in either one!
Your tree for the Festival of Trees is BEAUTIFUL! I bet who ever bought it is just loving it!
Wow! Tell Matthew he did an AWESOME job! I wish I would have stuck to the piano.
It was fun to see you over the holidays. The kids had a blast with Matthew and Maren. They were talking to their friends for days after we got home about their cousins in Utah. Fun memories!
Primary Pres? Is that why Annie isn't blogging? Please tell her I miss her blogging and she needs to do a catch up post like this [no pressure].
Love that you guys did a tree again! Wonderful tribute for a good cause.
I always match jammies too! My kids were candy canes with their hanna andersson's!
Post a Comment