Thoughts on AI? I think there are quite a few VERY interesting folks going on this year. Really mostly I laugh watching this show but sometimes I'm feeling really bad for the contestants, when you can tell that they really think they are good. Cause I can honestly sympathize. I really think I'm a good singer until we play Guitar hero and I'm the singer and the microphone is hooked up to the tv and amplifying, boy do I not sound good!! So I guess I'll stick to the shower or to group singing situtations because I really do love to sing. The only thing I think is extra harsh when the judges really harp on the young kids who are like 16 or so. Do we really need to rip apart a sophomore in high school? Now if they are 29 and are still thinking they are a good singer when they are not, then you can rip them to shreds for all I care and tell them to get a decent day job. I'm getting more and more excited as I see those going through to Hollywood. I'm thinking this is going to be a good season. And if you watched last night one of my early favs is a girl named Ann Marie, I thought she was good. Now, about Kara....what think ye? (Except for Briar, we know what you think!) Do you like her or not. I'll save my opinion so I can get real answers from you all. Should be interesting to see if this is her one and only stint on American Idol or not. Are they phasing out Paula?? Has anyone noticed that all seem to have to talk a lot more to get a word in or they are left out with 4 judges? Let me know what you think below. Oh and one of my favorites for the season appeared last night...George. He was awesome! They asked him his greatest wish in life and he said "to have a simple house with nice floors, like marble" Don't you just love it! This should be everyone's wildest dream, I know it's mine! Please to enjoy him below. And keep enjoying the watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh George and his simple house...classic. So far I felt the worst for the kid with the bleach blonde hair and his medal for singing, that some teacher in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL gave him to make him feel good, unknowingly adding to years of delusion. And it's the parents of these kids that make me sad. I'm afraid I am cold-hearted, because I don't think I'll ever think my kids are as AWESOME as some of these kids' parents think they are.
I love George!! Oh my goodness - after I stopped laughing for a good 5 minutes straight, I realized how true his statement is. Good times.
Margaret I love your passion for AI.
I've enjoyed this season as well...every time I see that guy who's wife passed away just before the audition my heart hurts... he has an awesome voice though.
Post a Comment