Friday, January 9, 2009
Are you ready to RUMBLE!!!??
So get your tivos, DVR's, VCR's whatever ready cause it is time again for American Idol!! Yes, I am very excited. The promos alone have got me salivating for some great moments ahead. But...what is with the new lady on AI? Is it cause Paula proved to have one to many breakdowns last year? I'm a little concerned about adding fresh blood. We shall see.... Oh, to hear the bad songs, voices, to see the tongue rings and over confidence. These are the things I look forward to on the first few weeks of Idol. So get ready, Tuesday night!! I'm looking forward to a weekly post, but maybe not until we get the final few in there. Unless there is something that I just can't pass up commenting about, which I'm sure there will be. So get ready!! YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm right there with you Margaret! I can't believe it's that time again. Yea Idol!
Oh I can feel the excitement!! They interviewed the new girl on the Today show this morning and I'm still not sold on her. But, we will see I guess. Bring on the good, the bad, and the ugly. ;)
Hi Margaret--
I got here from Rachaels blog, hope you dont mind. Im glad to have a couple more blogs to follow. Check mine out as well.
Look at me Margaret! I am commenting!
LIsten, new Tara girl. . .SHE NEEDS TO GO. JUST GO.
That is my humble opinion.
Post a Comment