Thursday, July 19, 2007
Ode to the Cure
The one and only reason I have today for posting on my blog is to relish in the fact that I have secured tickets for The Cure coming to SLC in October!! I am quite proud of my accomplishment and not bad seats either. You must know that I have had a one true love relationship with Robert Smith for years. Including a huge 16x20 poster that I use to hang all over my rooms in college. Even causing one roommate in my soroity house to be very scared of me. But I don't care! I think that I may dawn all the goth clothes I can muster up for the event. And even better, I'll be attending with my bestest bud Brooke, who also shares the same love as I for Robert Smith and The Cure from high school! Maybe I should make Dave wear red lipstick for the occasion. Do you think he would? ;-) Love it! Ejoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting I must say. You definitely deserve it after all the years of worship and love. "Ejoy" girl!
To quote The Cure:
"Why can't I be you?"
Post a Comment