Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please Watch

Since you know I'm somewhat of a tv junky (although I still don't think I'm as "down" with tv shows as my sister Annie and her husband Alec- they are the masters) I'm going to start a thread on the sidebar of shows you should check out now that the fall line up is starting. The first, which unfortunately premiered on Monday was "Prison Break". If you haven't watched it I still think you can catch up by renting the previous years, or actually I think you can just jump right in. The first season was killer, 2nd season not so great, 3rd season good and so far I loved the premiere. My main reason for recommending this show, yes it's Wentworth Miller!(Ladies even though he is older, he should have been playing Edward in the upcoming Twilight film!Isn't this picture perfect for Edward in the meadow!)
But hey, it is also action packed and a good show, besides the great eye candy. The second show, which fortunately for you all (yes especially Annie!) starts tonight "America's Next Top Model". Now, if you are a man, you probably won't dig it, although when Dave comes home and I'm watching it on the tivo, he never leaves the room! But if you are a fashion, reality show loving person like me you will eat up "Top Model". Although, I do recommend a watching on tivo, because Tyra can be slightly annoying and I FF through a lot her dialogue! lol So those are my top 2 for now. Keep checking out my sidebar for my fav shows!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, Wentworth! He is a hottie, and he should be playing Edward. You make it sound like all Alec and I do is watch TV!

Beebs said...

No, you are just the masters!! The all knowing! And even if that is all you do, that would be awesome! But with 3 kids, we know that isn't true. lol

Catherine said...

I don't know about Prison Break - I watched it once last season and it didn't catch my attention much. I'll try it again just for you though. And of course I'm gearing up for ANTM!!! I LOVE that show!!! It's in the bomb-diggity. I look forward to it weekly. Oh, and I watched the new 90210 last night - do not recommend. It was such a waste of two hours of my life.

Rach said...

Hey! I watch Prison Break! Mark got me hooked. And yea! Sara is back! Sweet! I love it! I knew we were friends for a reason. Wentworth is yum!

rachael said...

Love the new background!

Monica said...

Oh! I'm so excited to have a show in common with you! We have watched every season of Prison Break too! I love Wentworth-he IS eye candy!! Yum. Shan say's he can't same the same about Sara....

I hope you do the same thing you did with AI, only now I can be in on it!

Jen said...

Oh, I have a MAJOR crush on Wentworth Miller!!!! I started with season one on dvd as treadmill entertainment, and I was hooked! The second I saw W.M., I totally saw him as Edward. Yeah, he can have my neck, even if he's not Edward. LOL

erin said...

Noter, I love this picture of Wentworth. I will always love him and he should be Edward in "Twilight". However, I've never been so hurt as when I found out he was gay. It still hurts.