Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall is Here

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a month since I've last blogged! What happened! Well, actually I know what happened, school happened and the 2nd grade with more homework(which is technically Matthew's homework, but I have to supervise the spelling, reading, vocabulary, math facts! Much harder than 1st grade!). So hopefully I can catch you all up on our life. Nothing much has happened besides the mundane. Maren started pre school and dance again (ballet and tap), Matthew and Maren (although I think Maren likes the social aspect and snack better than the soccer) started soccer, and Matthew is starting piano lessons. Oh also Maren danced at Jordan High's first football game at 1/2 time which was really fun. I also started shopping for fall decor(thanks Rach, you bad influence!) and now I'm really in the mood for my favorite season, the fall. I love when it gets crisp outside and your air con doesn't have to run all day if you open your windows (even though I have allergies!). And I love burning candles with great smells of the fall. I love all the colors and somehow their seems to be excitment in the air because school is back in session for everyone, football games, and color changing leaves. I can hardly wait!



Maren's first day of school.
I thought this was cute, Maren and her friend Briley taking a pic of themselves.
Maren at the Jordan High 1/2 time.



6 comments:

Andrea said...

Maren looks so cute in her soccer/drill team outfits! If you had watched SYTYCD, I would tell you she could be the next Kerrington. Are you teaching Matthew piano lessons? I've been toying with the idea of teaching Abigail myself, but I don't want it to turn into a battle.

Beebs said...

No, that could be a battle if I taught him. I found him a teacher. I'll have to tell you all about it.

Catherine said...

I love the soccer and Jordan High pics!! So fun! I love this time of year too - I hate summer, so when fall rolls around I'm diggin' it. And we must go shopping at the "endless possibilities" for decor!

Jen said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by from one post to the next?? Life just kind of zooms on by. I love fall also and am looking forward to all that goes with it. Unfortunately winter comes after that :(

Rach said...

Hey.....what can I say?! I do what I can......I will try not to let my power go to my head. And I will only try to use it only for good, not evil. Although I think most husbands would have to beg to differ on that one.

P.S. Remember to "Use Safe Hex"!
Woof! ;)

Holly said...

Margaret, Maren looks so cute no matter if she wears her school clothes, soccer uniform (Madison has the same color pink too) or her dance outfit. Darling!! I am so done with summer heat and ready to move on to my favorite season of all!!!!!