So Saturday the 24th was Will's 1st birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since we have had this true joy in our lives! Will is just a precious blessing! I have never seen a baby quite like him. Gigantic, with curly hair and a HUGE smile! Also super smart (of course all parents say this, but he really is!) He was saying words at 9 months and he seems to know EVERYTHING that is going on! I just love him! I had Mr. Willis 2 weeks after my Mom's death last year. At first I felt like no one could have it harder than me with all I had to deal with. But as the months went along, how grateful I was for Will in my life!! He was the answer to many prayers, especially my Mom's, that I would have my dream with having another baby despite all our IVF crap! And then, he was blessing to me from Heavenly Father to help me through my Mom's death. Many nights I sat up and just cuddled that chubby baby crying thinking of my Mom and the whole meaning of life. He is a kindred spirit to me in so many ways. And I like to think that my Mom gave him the final touch with curly hair and a happy disposition and sent him on his way before he was born. Will we love you!!!! (Even though he barfed after we fed him cake! lol)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Happy Birthday Mr. Willis!
So Saturday the 24th was Will's 1st birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since we have had this true joy in our lives! Will is just a precious blessing! I have never seen a baby quite like him. Gigantic, with curly hair and a HUGE smile! Also super smart (of course all parents say this, but he really is!) He was saying words at 9 months and he seems to know EVERYTHING that is going on! I just love him! I had Mr. Willis 2 weeks after my Mom's death last year. At first I felt like no one could have it harder than me with all I had to deal with. But as the months went along, how grateful I was for Will in my life!! He was the answer to many prayers, especially my Mom's, that I would have my dream with having another baby despite all our IVF crap! And then, he was blessing to me from Heavenly Father to help me through my Mom's death. Many nights I sat up and just cuddled that chubby baby crying thinking of my Mom and the whole meaning of life. He is a kindred spirit to me in so many ways. And I like to think that my Mom gave him the final touch with curly hair and a happy disposition and sent him on his way before he was born. Will we love you!!!! (Even though he barfed after we fed him cake! lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy birthday Mr. Willis!!! He is sooo cute, and his cake looked great I'm sure. He is such a fun baby Margs!
Mr Will S.!!! (That's what Abigail thinks his name is.) He is so cute. I need to see him in person soon, because he looks totally more grown up than the last time I saw him.
Post a Comment