Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween


We had an eventful Halloween. It was Will's first one and I can't say that he loved it all that much. After trying to squeeze him into a tight spider costume, we put him into the dog which he liked better, but he still wasn't having much to do with trick or treating. The fun thing that I learned about him on Halloween though is that he has figured out to blink before we take his picture in anticipation of the flash. It is too funny! The great part about it is that he blinks then opens his eyes in to for the picture! Matthew was a clone trooper from Star Wars, although he has to tell everyone he is a DELUXE clone, because he got the deluxe costume and not the regular one. Pretty cool! Then Maren was a witch or as she likes to say wicky witch. All the kids were adorable. Maren loves to trick or treat because she loves candy and she is so fun to watch because she is a woman on a mission. She is all business with the trick or treating stuff. Matthew also had a school parade which was a mad house and Dave got home just in time to trick or treat from being out of town. Thank goodness for Catherine and Steve or carved out pumpkin and helped me make a disaster of a dinner. All in all, good times, but cute kids!





Here is Will pre-blinking! lol


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Maren cracks me up! I can totally envision her pounding the pavement for candy. And I'm glad we were able to get Will into a more comfortable costume. cute, cute.

Catherine said...

Love it! That was such a fun night to hang. I especially love Will's "cone head" in the picture with me. Poor kid! Thanks again Margs!

Lisa said...

They are so cute Margie!