So I can't resist talking about American Idol! I just can't help myself! I'm totally psyched for this years top 24. A lot of them seem really good and I am actually not annoyed YET with anyone. (We all know that this will change) Of course there is also already "controversy" with one of the top 24 already being disqualified. Read here : http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/02/18/meet-the-american-idol-top-24-minus-ineligible-chris-golightly/ This is okay with me because me and Dave already called this guy "side show bob" a nod to our favorite character on The Simpsons. And he is being replaced with someone who I liked better anyway. So I just have to put in there some of my top pics so far.....Ashely Rodriguez and Andrew Garcia (love love these 2) I'm also liking Didi Benami and Crystal Bowersox. And of course you know that I am loving Casey James, how can you not? He Harkens back to my days with Ace, the original long haired token hotty of American Idol (even though there was also Bucky Covington ;-) Can hardly wait for the few first weeks when we can watch their total transformations and a few of them fall flat on their faces cause they shouldn't have been there in the first place (ie Aaron Kelly and Haeley Vaughn) Good times good times! Let the AI begin!!!
http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_9/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so glad that you couldn't resist! What would I do without your American Idol review! I'm glad you told me about the eliminated contestant because I didn't know that ...I'll have to go read about it. Hope things are going well!
Jen Osborne
Margaret,
I have e-mailed you and think I probably have the wrong address. Would love to talk with you. Hope all is well. E-mail me if you get a chance!! love your cous
So glad you're back! Even though I'm not watching American Idol this season ( I have them all taped I just haven't started watching them yet).
Jen Osborne
Post a Comment