Here are some awesome pics for the last 1/2 of my year. For some reason they uploaded backwards than what I meant to, so bare with me that the Christmas pics come first. Oh well. I hope you enjoy them!
The following are some pics of my kids taken in October in Citycreek Canyon by my dear friend Ashley.






This is Matthew with his fav team hat that he got for Christmas.

Will LOVES playing the guitar and Santa brought him one this year! (Even though it is spongebob :-(
Maren and her new American Girl doll Ruthie. They got matching pjs!

The kids Christmas pjs this year!

The Christmas outfits. Don't they all looked thrilled.

These are the pictures of the tree we did for my Mom at Festival this year. "The Bells of Ireland" was the name. She had gone to Ireland right before she has died. Also, we used the flower "the bells of ireland" in her casket when she died. This tree was really special to us this year. It was bought by Okland Construction and they put it in their office building downtown. I always love meeting the people who buy it and giving them a little hug. Then sending a piece of my Mom out into the world. Sounds strange, but I can hardly wait for next year! (The funky colors to the left is the tree next to us )

Maren making gingerbread at Mimis. We do this every year. It is such an awesome tradition that Dave's Mom does. Love it!
The kids for Halloween. Maren was a witch, Will (probably self explanatory) a frog, and Matthew was Vader. Third year in a row Matthew has been some form of Star Wars. I wonder how long this streak will last.
My kids with my sister Catherine's new twins. It was too cute!

Dave as the "Devils Advocate" for Halloween. It was too funny. Ask him about his "Top 10 Reasons to Go to Hell"
Here is Dave with "Precious". Look at that face!!!

This is our yearly trip to the Alpine Loop.
The kids at Engh Floral. We do this every Halloween too.
Will doing our families favorite signature move that we got from Toddlers and Tiaras. Too hilarious!! If you have seen that show this will particularly funny.

This year Matthew got the only pet that Mom could handle.....a fish :-) Matthew loves taking care of it. He is now a fixture on my kitchen counter...sigh... His name is Muncher.
Maren was a munchkin in her dance recital at Kingsbury Hall. I think she does it every year just to get the flowers.
There you have it. And I'm sure much more excitement is to come in 2010. Yay!
The following are some pics of my kids taken in October in Citycreek Canyon by my dear friend Ashley.






This is Matthew with his fav team hat that he got for Christmas.
Will LOVES playing the guitar and Santa brought him one this year! (Even though it is spongebob :-(
The kids Christmas pjs this year!
The Christmas outfits. Don't they all looked thrilled.
These are the pictures of the tree we did for my Mom at Festival this year. "The Bells of Ireland" was the name. She had gone to Ireland right before she has died. Also, we used the flower "the bells of ireland" in her casket when she died. This tree was really special to us this year. It was bought by Okland Construction and they put it in their office building downtown. I always love meeting the people who buy it and giving them a little hug. Then sending a piece of my Mom out into the world. Sounds strange, but I can hardly wait for next year! (The funky colors to the left is the tree next to us )
Dave as the "Devils Advocate" for Halloween. It was too funny. Ask him about his "Top 10 Reasons to Go to Hell"



4 comments:
Yo the pictures loaded!! I love it! And my babies look so small at Halloween. Strange!! Love you girl!
Love all the pics! You and your kiddos are so awesome!!
Hi Margaret! I can't believe how much your family has grown! Will looks so grown up! I loved looking at all your pictures-it looks like things are going well for you guys. We should coordinate dance next year since it will have to be after school-keep in touch!
Oh Margie! I'm finally getting caught up on reading my favorite blogs again. Your mom's tree turned out perfect! I'd want to keep it up year round it's so beautiful. I can't believe how fast your cutie pies are growing up. ((((((Hugs))))))
Post a Comment