Maren, Mimi and I all got to have a tea party the other day at this cute little place in Gardner Village. It was so much fun! And it was well needed time with Mimi (she has really been enjoying her retirement and leaving us to fend for ourselves in Utah! :-) She even got to be part of the last hurricane in Texas!) They have dress ups and they had a full tea service with a little tea pot just for Maren to pour her hot chocolate. Which I think she drank in about 2 minutes. Then we walked around Gardner village and had fun looking at all the witches they have there as well as taking a carriage ride with an actual witch, who told us a spooky story! It was a lot of fun and I appreciate Mimi so much for coming with us! She really is a wonderful grandma to my kids and an awesome second Mom to me and I am so grateful for her. I love the fall so this was a perfect outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That looks like SO much fun!
How CUTE!! That looks like such a fun, intimate girls day out. I can't believe how old Maren is looking lately--it's like she has turned into a little lady these last couple of months.
Awwwww! I'm so glad they got their tea! Looks like a VERY fun time. I loved tea parties with my grandma.
Haha! I was about to say, Maren is looking like a little lady now - but Annie did it for me. How cute and fun is that!! That looks like it's right down my alley. What a fun idea.
I love the picture of Maren and you! It's so cute. I've been meaning to go to Gardner Village to see the witches-it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment