We had a fun weekend with all of Dave's family for a Stone Reunion. It has been several years since we were all together. Dave's sister Amy lives in TX, and his sister Holly lives in Vegas. So it's not very often we are all in one place at one time. We had a great time with seeing each other again, and the kids spending fun times with their cousins. On Friday we went to the zoo and then had an AWESOME adult dinner at Little America. On Saturday we took some great family pictures with a photographer, then went swimming up at my dad's and then later did Opa's favorite past time of getting a fire going and cooking hot dogs and SMORES! Opa is ALWAYS a scout! On Sunday we had another family get together with steak and corn on the cob. On Sunday night we also got to have Holly's kids Dean and Jill sleep over with Matthew and Maren. They have SO much fun together! And on Monday they all went and saw Walle. Later that night the men all went to the Bee's Game together. It is so aweseome to be a part of their wonderful family! I really love them! I'm very lucky to have met Dave and to get to enjoy the benefits of the awesome Stone family and be accepted and loved by them! Thanks for the great times!

Dave and his sister Kim

Julie (Dave's sister) and Maren

Me and Mr. Willis

Dave and his Mom.

Kids getting freaked out at the zoo by the elephant that sprays water.

Maren and Mimi on the carousal

Opa and Matthew

At dinner at Little America. Dave's sister Julie is by Dave and then his sister Kim and her husband Rob by me.

Mimi and Opa.

Mr. Willis

Kim, Amy, Holly, Opa and Dave having fun!

Mimi eating pizza. I had to get a pic of this cause she is so proper that it's an unusual site!

Bill and Will!

Matthew getting wrestled by Dean and Josh his cousins!

Will hugging cousin Kara! Maybe I should give this a parental advisory due to the cuteness and the fatness of Will without clothes! lol

The scouts!

Jill, Josh and maren hanging out on the porch swing

Maren eating a smore!

Matthew and Dean enjoying the corn!

Maren and Jill

Matthew and Dean

Maren and Jill

We did a pinata on Sunday night. We were totally shocked when we gave Will the bat and he knew what to do with it!! He was the first one up so it was especially awesome! I had to record it, cause he is the bomb!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun time! Nice going Will!! That's too cute!
That looks like it was a ton of fun. How nice to be able to get everyone all in the same place for the weekend! And Willis is totally cute whacking away at that pinata.
Margs.......
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait to see how your fams pics turn out. And Mr. Willis is looking so grown up! Wow! I'll come see you later. Missed you guys!
It seem's like you have an awesome family-on both sides. :) Family reunion's are so fun-it's always so great to see everyone, but it's always so CRAZY!!! At least in my family it is!
Isn't amazing how fast time goes and kids grow up. Thanks for the post, I can see I have tons to learn, your blog is beautiful.
This looks like so much fun! I am jealous of you getting to go to Little America....that is one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment