Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Having Fun
We had so much fun this past weekend and did tons together as a family, I thought I would share some pictures. Dave took off Pioneer Day (the 24th) and then the day after which was a Friday. Then we had Saturday and Sunday! It was tons of fun to be together. We celebrated the 24th with lots of fireworks at our house and pizza with Opa, Mimi and Kim and Rob. Dave had a camp out in the back yard with the kids that night. They totally love that! We also got to have breakfast at Mcdonald's one day (which the kids love, but really so does Dave!) and pancakes on another day! Then on Friday we went bowling as a family, went to Toys R Us and lunch. On Saturday we also spent the day together just hanging out and went to the Bees Game and watched fireworks. We got a babysitter for Will and Dave and I took Matthew and Maren. It was SO much fun! We just really enjoyed each other. The house shows it, but it was worth it! Here's some pics!

Will's new obsession, basketball, or playing with any type of ball!
Dave and I hanging out the grass. Maren took this lovely photo.
Dave's new cowboy hat/I mean work hat! :-)
Mimi, Kim, Rob and Maren
The boys always get to be the pyros!
This was a pic of my good friend Rach who lives across the street. Her family was also helping to put on the firework show that night. She is the best!

Pancakes! YAY!


Poor Will, he is confined to a stroller, but if he wasn't, we wouldn't be bowling, we would be running around trying to catch him!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It feels like summer is ending so fast, that we have to pack it all in!! And guys sure did.
I missed seeing you at Anna's b-day, but it was good to talk to Dave-you have such a great hubby!
I may not be at dance next week! I'll be in AZ... I'm seriously sad, but I know we have lots of dance to come!
Margs,
That looks like a goodtime. I am so glad you guys had such a great weekend! And that Willis is the cutest thing ever! That pic makes me lol!
And "OUR" neighborhoods 24th celebratinon was the best ever! Thanks for the Holla, on your new and beautiful blog. And by the way... I look so incredible in that pic. I told you I was so photogenic! NOT! The best part about that pic is the thick layer of smoke from the multi colored smoke bombs.
And just so you know you are the hostes with the mostest! You supplied refreshments that night...and my grandparents scored Haagen-Daze. Thanks! ;)
Thanks for the complement and I am so glad we are neighbors! You are the best!
Margaret, what a fun weekend!! You guys really packed in a lot of events. I love those type of weekend, especially as a last "horray" (?sp) before school started!!
Oh, that looks like a super fun weekend!! I'm sad I missed out on both nights - bummer. But, thanks for the invites!! It looks like you and the kiddos had a great time! You deserve a weekend like that!! Love you girl!
That's a lot of fun for one weekend! We've been wanting to take our kids bowling now that they are a bit older. It looks like a good idea! We'll have to go.
Post a Comment