




Dave and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary! We had a great weekend together talking about old times and just being relaxed. How lucky I am that I get to go through life with such a wonderful man!! He is such a good person, dependable, hard working, honest, great father, faithful, fun, smart, and kind. He is pretty much all the things that I aspire to be. I can remember the first time I saw him, I literally knew in my heart that I would marry him. It was weird, but I think that the Spirit was telling me back then to hold on tight to him. I'm grateful that I did! I love you Dave!!



3 comments:
I can't believe you have been married 14 years!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! You and Dave are so stinking cute.
You need to update now. :) If I can get back into the blogging world, you can. Happy birthday tomorrow yo! Love ya!
Post a Comment