Monday, October 8, 2007
Fall
Every year since 2000, a few days before Matthew was born, we started taking a Fall Leaf drive up to the Alpine Loop. This year we were a little worried, as we have had cold and bad weather the last couple of weeks. But we still couldn't let a fall season go without driving up there, it's tradition! So we packed the kids in the car yesterday and listened to General Conference. It was a beautiful drive. There was snow, but that it made it even more awesome! It was breathtaking! Like a nice powder sugar dusting all over the trees. And it made me actually even crave Christmas! Will got to experience his first snow, and Dave even let him eat some, I'm sure he'll be getting giardia or something. lol But he was so cute and all the kids wanted to do was play with it. We had a fun time. How blessed I am to have this beautiful little family!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! That does look super pretty. How fun loving of you! You have inspired me to go on a drive. I especially love the first pick with the whole fam. Each child has their little "thing". Maren with a purse, Matthew with "Doggie", and Will with a blanket. Fun times!
Those are really pretty pictures. We actually went on a drive to see the leaves on Sunday, too! Alec was dissing me because I forgot the camera. We actually joked about having a random couple that was snapping shots take one of us and email it to us. We didn't though.
Those are some gorgeous kids! Love the fall colors, and the mountains...breathtaking!
I'm loving all your pictures, Margie!
Post a Comment