Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Diary

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog since February. Is this like when you keep writing "Dear Diary, sorry I haven't written to you for awhile" when you were 13 or so. Anyway, I'm going to try to be more deligient so friends can keep up with me. Not much to tell. We finished a new swingset for the kids. Matthew is out of school until the end of July when he will start 1st grade! I can't believe that he is actually going to go to school all day and have a lunch there! It's the beginning of the end when you loose control of your kids and someone actually has more influence on them in a day than you. We went to the mall today to take pictures of Mr. Willis (which is the lovely nickname we have coined for our 24lbs. hefty 7 month old!). He is such a cutie. Here is a sampling!



He is way too much fun. He is one of the most smiley babies I have seen. He really is sweet. Only problem with him is he doesn't know he weighs the same as carrying 2 butterball turkeys, but he wants to be carried around all day. You would think I would be the strongest woman alive with this type of wieght training, but alas, I am not.
I keep trying to take off my extra pounds. Hopefully someday I will get pre-baby weight. I had lost 30 before I had Will and I have about 20lbs. to go to get there. Oh, what a baby can do for you. But this baby is so cute, I swore I would never have any more, but Dave may be dreading that we just might have to! I have just loved having a baby this time around. Although the collective of the 3 kids has been quite hard! But babies are fun, always happy to see you and never talk back! And he doesn't move either! That's the kind of kid I like! lol

6 comments:

Kari said...

He IS such a cutie pie!!

Amanda said...

Margaret! How fun to see your baby. He is so cute. I just sat here and bawled reading about your mom. She was such a class act and a wonderful person. You girls will carry it on in your own families, I know. Did Annie have her baby? I can't remember when she was due....but I know it was after me. Anyway, keep up the blog! I'd love to keep in touch!

Amanda

Heidi said...

Love to see his little butterball face! What a cutie! Mr. Willis! LOL! Cute!

Denise said...

Well, it's about time, woman! I've been checking your blog for ages. Smooch those cute baby cheeks for me!

Lisa said...

Yay an update! And cute pictures to boot!

WatchMeLoseWeight said...

Wow... I hadn't checked for so long because there wasn't an update, but YAY now there is! Cute pictures!!!