Thursday, February 12, 2009

Top 36 AI

So what do you all think? http://www.americanidol.com/top_36/ I really have to say there a few in the top 36 that I just think what the...??? I don't get some like Nick Mitchell (I think they just threw him in there for spice) and Tatiana Del Toro, same with her. But really putting her in just scares me because of her already inflated ego! I also don't get Nathaniel Marshall or Von Smith, both who annoy me. Really the list could also go on of people who they enver showed over the course of the try outs and now have made it like: Jesse Langseth and Allison Iraheta. I do have some top picks but we will see as the show goes on. But this is the part where Idol really picks up and I start to love it even more! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I agree. There were some strange ones included in the top 36 that I was surprised by, or had never seen. But then I remember that it is a show too - so they do have to throw "spice" in there to get some people to watch. But I have a couple top picks now too, and I'm SUPER excited for this part to start. YAY IDOL! Idol is my life during this time of year. Love it.

Jen said...

They totally have a couple in there to add some excitement to the show. That Tatiana's laugh is crazy. I am enjoying it so far though and look forward to the real show now.