



We had a great time last weekend having a birthday for our Mimi and Dave's sister Kim. We had a great dinner at the Olive Garden and then enjoyed a cake that I made myself from scratch-very domestic right?! My sister Mary gave me the term "rustic" which she uses to describe homemade cakes. I think that described this one to a T! lol Nevertheless we still had fun. Mimi got a wonderful vase for her birthday and then we also gave her a pumpkin soup tureen, which you can enjoy in some of the pictures. It's always fun to be with family and I have become even more grateful for my wonderful "second family" this past year. What a blessing they are to me!!



6 comments:
I'm so glad to see an update on your blog. Way to go on the cake baking! I bet it was super-yummy.
Looks like you all had a great time! I wish I was there to taste your cake. By the way, you look GREAT!
Yeah, NO resemblence whatsoever. lol You can definately see who is related! Great pictures, I'm really glad you had a great time. Your family is so sweet. I'm sure the cake was yummy.
The cake looks good!! And it looks like the soup tureen was a hit.
The cake looks great! How fun those photos are!
Uh! Who is that rolly polly boy sitting up all by himself?! OH MY GOSH! He's so munchable! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!!
Post a Comment